1. Stuart McCall has revealed that both Jordan Clarke and Levi Sutton face up to six weeks on the sidelines with injury.
|FactSnippet No. 128,607|
8. On 28 March 2013, Stuart McCall signed a new two-year contract with Motherwell.
|FactSnippet No. 63,165 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Stuart McCall attempted to sign the returning James McFadden and Ryan Stevenson, but both were unsuccessful.
|FactSnippet No. 63,163 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Stuart McCall was partly selected as new manager because of his knowledge of the lower leagues of English football; he was active in the transfer market in his early days, bringing in Steve Jones—a player he had at Bradford—and Mike Grella from Leeds United, although the latter move was cancelled because of a FIFA ruling limiting the number of clubs a player can sign for in one season.
|FactSnippet No. 63,162 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In July 2000, Stuart McCall accepted his first coaching role, when he was appointed assistant manager to Chris Hutchings at Bradford City, after Hutchings was promoted from the role to replace Paul Jewell as City manager.
|FactSnippet No. 63,154 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On 2 July 2002 Stuart McCall joined Sheffield United, where he played an integral part in their first-team side, despite being 38, and coached the reserves to the league title.
|FactSnippet No. 63,149 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In February 2008, Stuart McCall became the 71st inductee into the Rangers hall of fame.
|FactSnippet No. 63,147 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In the summer of 1991, Stuart McCall signed for Scottish club Rangers for £1.2 million.
|FactSnippet No. 63,144 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Stuart McCall made a second appearance in an Everton shirt at Valley Parade, when he was invited by former teammate Mark Ellis to bring a side for his testimonial.
|FactSnippet No. 63,143 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Stuart McCall thought he had missed his chance of playing professionally after a string of other players were signed by professional clubs, until Farsley played Bradford City's junior side in a friendly and he impressed coach Bryan Edwards enough to be asked for a trial.
|FactSnippet No. 63,140 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Stuart McCall was appointed manager of Rangers in March 2015, but left the club at the end of a short-term contract.
|FactSnippet No. 63,135 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Stuart McCall was part of the coaching staff during his second spell at Bradford City, briefly serving as caretaker-player manager in 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 63,134 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Born and raised in England, Stuart McCall qualified to play for Scotland through his Scottish father.
|FactSnippet No. 63,133 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Stuart McCall returned to Bradford City as captain to take them into the top division of English football for the first time in 77 years.
|FactSnippet No. 63,132 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Stuart McCall started his career with Bradford City, where he made his first-team debut in 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 63,131 - en.wikipedia.org|