1. New York rapper Talib Kweli is welcoming back Yeezy with open arms.
|FactSnippet No. 46,700|
4. In March 2008, Talib Kweli was featured on MTV's TV show Made as the coach of Colin Colt, a young man who wanted to be made into a rap star.
|FactSnippet No. 31,085 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. On December 31, 2006, Talib Kweli released nine songs he recorded with underground producer Madlib for free download in conjunction with the web site for Stones Throw Records, the label to which Madlib is signed.
|FactSnippet No. 31,082 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In 2005, Talib Kweli released a mixtape-CD off of his newly formed Blacksmith Records.
|FactSnippet No. 31,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. For his second appearance, Talib Kweli partnered with Yasiin Bey, as Black Star, for the finale of the show's first season on April 9, 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 31,075 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 2002, Talib Kweli contributed to the critically acclaimed Red Hot + Riot, a compilation CD created by the Red Hot Organization in tribute to the music and work of Nigerian musician Fela Kuti.
|FactSnippet No. 31,072 - en.wikipedia.org|