1. Tencent Games are a massive company with a lot of moving parts, as you can see from this extensive Contact Us page on their website.
|FactSnippet No. 875,857|
14. Tencent Games is threatening Apple and Spotify's market dominance, especially in Southeast Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 875,835 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In 2011, Tencent Games started hosting the game League of Legends.
|FactSnippet No. 875,833 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In September 2017, Tencent Games has announced plans to introduce Chinese online comics to every market around the world, with the first being North America.
|FactSnippet No. 875,826 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In May 2017, Tencent Games surpassed Wells Fargo to enter the world's top 10 most valuable companies.
|FactSnippet No. 875,820 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In July 2016, Tencent Games acquired a majority stake in China Music Corporation.
|FactSnippet No. 875,819 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On 27 March 2014, it was announced that Tencent Games had agreed to pay about $500 million for a 28 percent stake in South Korea's CJ Games.
|FactSnippet No. 875,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. On 15 January 2014, Tencent Games said it will invest HKD 1.5 billion in logistics and warehouse firm China South City Holdings Ltd to develop its e-commerce and logistics business.
|FactSnippet No. 875,811 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Tencent Games has announced that smash hit battle royale Ring of Elysium has launched in EU territories bringing this year's top battle royale to European players along with a Thanksgiving holiday in-game event.
|FactSnippet No. 197,312|
39. Tencent Games started enforcing real-name registration on Honour of Kings two months ago as part of the game's system revamp.
|FactSnippet No. 197,309|