1. The Rolling Stones continued their campaign of teasers with a short video connecting the band to New York, increasing speculation that the band are about to announce a US tour.
|FactSnippet No. 129,535|
4. The Rolling Stones took to Twitter on Thursday to tease fans with a mysterious, New York-related announcement coming some time soon.
|FactSnippet No. 129,532|
9. The Rolling Stones will release Voodoo Lounge Uncut, a live album and video from their tour in support of 1994's Voodoo Lounge, on Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 103,926|
14. The Rolling Stones embarked on their Latin American tour in February 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 93,320 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. The Rolling Stones played nineteen shows in the US in spring 2013, before returning to the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 93,319 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Rolling Stones returned to North America for concerts in September 2006, and returned to Europe on 5 June 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 93,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. The Rolling Stones moved to the South of France, where Richards rented the Villa Nellcote and sublet rooms to band members and their entourage.
|FactSnippet No. 93,312 - en.wikipedia.org|