1. Tim Cook regularly criticizes Internet companies for tracking people's digital activities for advertising purposes.
|FactSnippet No. 838,189|
2. Tim Cook feels the breakdown of the cable bundle will happen very rapidly this year thanks to Apple TV, AirPlay 2 expansion on third-party TV brands like Samsung, Vizio, LG, and Sony, by providing subscriptions to third-party services and its strong lineup of original programming.
|FactSnippet No. 804,630|
5. Tim Cook was born Timothy D Cook in the small town of Robertsdale, Alabama, on November 1, 1960.
|FactSnippet No. 781,411|
10. Tim Cook expressed his dissatisfaction with the direction of Donald Trump's administration, stating: "This is unacceptable.
|FactSnippet No. 781,401 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In May 2016, Tim Cook traveled to China to meet with government officials there after the closure of Apple's online iTunes Store and Apple Books store by the Chinese government.
|FactSnippet No. 781,399 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Tim Cook was appointed CEO in 2011 when Steve Jobs stepped away from the company as his health worsened.
|FactSnippet No. 126,209|
20. Tim Cook is only robbing you if you thought Steve Jobs was too.
|FactSnippet No. 100,596|
23. Tim Cook returns to a Congress that no longer holds a Republican majority.
|FactSnippet No. 57,870|
26. Tim Cook talking to Lana Del Rey was the most human moment at Apple's event.
|FactSnippet No. 34,550|
28. Tim Cook has greeted customers in Milan, Italy, on the iPhone XR launch day.
|FactSnippet No. 10,398|
31. Tim Cook takes stage in Brooklyn to unveil new MacBook Air.
|FactSnippet No. 10,391|
33. In early 2018, Tim Cook met with Mohammad bin Salman, the crown prince and de facto ruler of Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 7,845 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. In the 2016 election, Tim Cook raised funds for the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 7,844 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 2015, Tim Cook donated to Democratic senators Chuck Schumer and Patrick Leahy for their stances on eBook pricing and surveillance reform, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 7,843 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In May 2016, Tim Cook traveled to China to meet with government officials there after the closure of Apple's online iTunes Store and iBooks store by the Chinese government.
|FactSnippet No. 7,842 - en.wikipedia.org|