1. Tom Brokaw made an emotional statement in which he denied making overtures toward Vester.
|FactSnippet No. 860,537|
2. Tom Brokaw was born in 1940, in Webster, South Dakota.
|FactSnippet No. 860,536|
5. Tom Brokaw has kept busy during his retirement, hosting History Channel documentaries, delivering speeches and eulogies, and serving on the board of directors for several organizations, among other roles.
|FactSnippet No. 860,531|
6. Tom Brokaw postponed his retirement in order to cover the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 860,530|
8. Tom Brokaw was born on February 6, 1940, in Webster, South Dakota.
|FactSnippet No. 860,526|
10. Tom Brokaw was wrong to say Hispanics resist assimilation, but I believe him when he says some Republicans have told him they were concerned about immigrants voting mostly Democratic when they become citizens.
|FactSnippet No. 860,524|
12. Tom Brokaw has continued to work for NBC throughout his treatments.
|FactSnippet No. 860,522 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2011 Tom Brokaw began hosting The Boys in the Hall, a baseball documentary series for Fox Sports Net.
|FactSnippet No. 860,520 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Tom Brokaw kept a closely guarded secret for many years, in 2017 Brokaw wrote of having been offered—and having promptly turned down—the press secretary position in the Nixon White House in 1969.
|FactSnippet No. 860,514 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Tom Brokaw now serves as a Special Correspondent for NBC News and works on documentaries for other outlets.
|FactSnippet No. 860,508 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. On May 29, 2011, Tom Brokaw began hosting The Boys in the Hall, a baseball documentary series for Fox Sports Net.
|FactSnippet No. 51,030 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Tom Brokaw closed his final Nightly News broadcast in front of 15.7 million viewers on NBC on December 1, 2004, by saying:.
|FactSnippet No. 51,028 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Tom Brokaw would remain with NBC News in a part-time capacity from that point onwards, serving as an analyst and anchoring and producing documentary programs.
|FactSnippet No. 51,027 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Tom Brokaw was not harmed, but two NBC News employees were infected.
|FactSnippet No. 51,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Tom Brokaw scored a major coup when, on November 9, 1989, he was the first English-language broadcast journalist to report opening of the Berlin Wall.
|FactSnippet No. 51,023 - en.wikipedia.org|