1. Tonya Harding believed she might not make the Olympic team because of bias that favored Kerrigan.
|FactSnippet No. 785,722|
5. Tonya Harding reported that Harding still held to her statement from her press-conference given on January 27, 1994: "I had no prior knowledge of the planned assault on Nancy Kerrigan.
|FactSnippet No. 785,715 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Tonya Harding was born in Portland, Oregon, where she grew up and trained in figure skating as a teen.
|FactSnippet No. 192,988|
11. Tonya Harding came to the public's attention after getting involved in the attack of a fellow skater, Nancy Kerrigan in 1994.
|FactSnippet No. 192,987|
25. Tonya Harding won the US Figure Skating Championships and was placed second at the World Championships in 1991.
|FactSnippet No. 192,962|
27. Tonya Harding was involved in an attack that Shane Stant carried out on Nancy Kerrigan on the 6 January 1994.
|FactSnippet No. 192,960|
28. Tonya Harding finished 8th with team member Nancy Kerrigan winning silver.
|FactSnippet No. 192,959|
29. Tonya Harding finished eighth in Lillehammer, while Kerrigan, by then fully recovered from the injury, won the silver medal behind Oksana Baiul from Ukraine.
|FactSnippet No. 192,953|
34. In 1994, Tonya Harding was part of the Olympic team in Lillehammer, Norway.
|FactSnippet No. 192,944|
35. Tonya Harding was born in Portland, Oregon, on November 12, 1970.
|FactSnippet No. 192,943|
39. Tonya Harding admitted to obstructing the investigation of Nancy Kerrigan's assault, her name is often first associated with the 1994 scandal.
|FactSnippet No. 192,930 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Since leaving skating and boxing, Tonya Harding has worked as a welder, a painter at a metal fabrication company, and a hardware sales clerk at Sears.
|FactSnippet No. 192,929 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In September 1986, Tonya Harding began a relationship with 17-year-old Jeff Gillooly; they moved into a starter home together in 1988 when he worked in distribution at the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.
|FactSnippet No. 192,927 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. In 2002, Tonya Harding boxed against Paula Jones on the Fox TV network Celebrity Boxing event, winning the fight.
|FactSnippet No. 192,924 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Tonya Harding has appeared on television, on the game show The Weakest Link: "15 Minutes of Fame Edition" in 2002 along with Kato Kaelin, and in March 2008 became a commentator for TruTV's The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest.
|FactSnippet No. 192,923 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. On October 29, 1996, Tonya Harding received media attention after using mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to help revive an 81-year-old woman, Alice Olson, who collapsed at a bar in Portland while playing video poker.
|FactSnippet No. 192,922 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. On March 29 Tonya Harding placed sixth in the 1992 World Championships, although she had a better placement at the November 1992 Skate Canada International event finishing fourth.
|FactSnippet No. 192,910 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Tonya Harding would finish second behind Kristi Yamaguchi, and in front of Nancy Kerrigan, marking the first time one country swept the ladies medal podium at the World Figure Skating Championships.
|FactSnippet No. 192,908 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. In January 1994, Tonya Harding became embroiled in controversy when her ex-husband, Jeff Gillooly, orchestrated an attack on fellow US Olympian Nancy Kerrigan.
|FactSnippet No. 192,902 - en.wikipedia.org|