1. Usman Khawaja reached three figures for the first time since October 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 821,384|
7. Usman Khawaja was born in Islamabad, Pakistan, and his family immigrated to New South Wales when he was 5.
|FactSnippet No. 821,374 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Usman Khawaja made his Twenty20 International debut for Australia against India on 31 January 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 821,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Usman Khawaja made his first-class debut for the New South Wales Blues in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 821,366 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Usman Khawaja initially been signed for the T20 Blast, but will now be in Wales for three County Championship matches.
|FactSnippet No. 148,861|
19. Usman Khawaja made the highest score in the fourth innings of a Test in the United Arab Emirates, spending 524 minutes at the crease—taking him to 767 in total—in a heroic 302-ball knock, but the tourist looked to be heading for defeat when Yasir Shah took three late wickets.
|FactSnippet No. 148,855|
21. Usman Khawaja was born in Islamabad, Pakistan, and his family emigrated to New South Wales when he was a child.
|FactSnippet No. 148,852|
22. Usman Khawaja plays for Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League since 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 148,850|
23. Usman Khawaja has recalled to Australian side in 2015 for three-match Test series against New Zealand.
|FactSnippet No. 148,845|
25. Usman Khawaja returned to the Australian side only in 2015, and slammed a 239-ball 174 against New Zealand to mark a memorable comeback, at The Gabba.
|FactSnippet No. 148,843|
29. Usman Khawaja made his Test debut in the 5th and final Ashes Test at Sydney in 2011 as a replacement for the injured Ricky Ponting.
|FactSnippet No. 148,832|
36. Usman Khawaja announced his engagement on 14 December 2016 on his Facebook page.
|FactSnippet No. 148,818 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Usman Khawaja was born in Islamabad, Pakistan, and his family immigrated to New South Wales when he was 20.
|FactSnippet No. 148,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Usman Khawaja made his first-class cricket debut for New South Wales in 2008 and played his first international match for Australia in January 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 148,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Usman Khawaja played a valiant knock in the first Test against Pakistan and rescued them from defeat in the first Test and Glenn Maxwell's heroic effort in the second Twenty20 match of the.
|FactSnippet No. 13,729|