1. Vinod Rai is well known for his focus on Dhadkan, Garam Masala (2005) and Hulchul (2004).
|FactSnippet No. 851,077|
5. Vinod Rai wrote Not Just an Accountant: The Diary of the Nations Conscience Keeper, which speaks about how the political system was exploited to violate laws in 2G spectrum case, Krishna-Godavari gas basin contract, Commonwealth Games scam, Indian coal allocation scam and the controversial purchase of aircraft.
|FactSnippet No. 851,070 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Vinod Rai had slammed the Union government in the allocation of spectrum for 2G mobile use to telecom operators, conduct of the 2010 Commonwealth Games, running of its flagship rural employment guarantee scheme and the spending by Reliance Industries in KG D6 oil block.
|FactSnippet No. 851,068 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Vinod Rai was appointed as Comptroller and Auditor General of India with the backing of finance minister P Chidambaram.
|FactSnippet No. 851,063 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Vinod Rai is the chairman of United Nations Panel of External Auditors and member of the Governing Board of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions.
|FactSnippet No. 851,061 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Vinod Rai is the current chairman of UN Panel of External Auditors and Honorary Advisor to the Railways and a member of the Railway Kaya Kalp Council.
|FactSnippet No. 851,052 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. In February 2016, Vinod Rai was appointed the chairman of Banks Board Bureau, the body which advises the government on top-level appointments at public sector banks and ways to address the bad loans.
|FactSnippet No. 23,309 - en.wikipedia.org|