1. In 2009, Alexis Sanchez came back to the Italian club to make fully fledged appearances in the main squad.
|FactSnippet No. 223,864|
27. Alexis Sanchez is out until 2019, Jurgen Klopp is ready for a 'proper fight' against Everton, and the best of your birthday five-a-side teams.
|FactSnippet No. 223,828|
34. Jose Mourinho believes Alexis Sanchez will miss the Christmas programme after pulling up in training on Thursday with what the United boss.
|FactSnippet No. 223,817|
35. Alexis Sanchez could be out for up to six weeks with the torn hamstring he suffered in training for Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 223,816|
36. Alexis Sanchez was forced out of training at Carrington on Thursday and is set for a scan on Friday.
|FactSnippet No. 223,815|
37. Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez will miss the rest of the year with a hamstring injury.
|FactSnippet No. 223,811|
38. Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez ruled out for the rest of the year.
|FactSnippet No. 223,810|
40. In October 2015, Alexis Sanchez was named as a brand ambassador for Huawei.
|FactSnippet No. 223,807 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. In June 2016, Alexis Sanchez was part of the Chile squad that defended their Copa America title at the Copa America Centenario in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 223,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Alexis Sanchez made his international debut for the Chile national team against New Zealand on 27 April 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 223,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Alexis Sanchez was given the squad number 17, previously worn by Nacho Monreal, who took the vacant number 18 instead.
|FactSnippet No. 223,796 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Alexis Sanchez began his career as a youth player for Cobreloa at age 17, completing a season at the club before relocating to Italy to play for Udinese in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 223,790 - en.wikipedia.org|