|FactSnippet No. 852,718|
37 Facts About Andre Drummond
2. Andre Drummond tries to come down with a pass, but James Johnson smacks him with his arm, causing Drummond to leave the game with a facial injury.
|FactSnippet No. 852,717|
3. Andre Drummond makes easy work of Luka Doncic down low with a quick move and drops the slam.
|FactSnippet No. 852,715|
4. Andre Drummond picks up the dish from Blake Griffin and rises up for a one-handed slam while absorbing the contact.
|FactSnippet No. 852,714|
6. Andre Drummond moved into sixth place on Detroit's career rebounding list, passing Walter Dukes.
|FactSnippet No. 852,710 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Andre Drummond was named an NBA All-Star for the first time in 2016, and for the second time in 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 852,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Andre Drummond protects the rim with a powerful block on Kemba Walker.
|FactSnippet No. 210,291|
15. Andre Drummond has had a fairly interesting relationship timeline since shooting into NBA stardom in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 210,290|
19. Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond have combined to create an intimidating two-headed monster in Motown.
|FactSnippet No. 210,280|
21. Andre Drummond is currently first in the NBA in technical fouls.
|FactSnippet No. 210,278|
22. Andre Drummond is having a fantastic season for the Detroit Pistons.
|FactSnippet No. 210,277|
24. Andre Drummond does an excellent job of recognizing how much attention his defender and Devin Booker have on Galloway moving off the ball.
|FactSnippet No. 210,275|
33. Andre Drummond passed Dennis Rodman for fourth place in Pistons franchise history for rebounds.
|FactSnippet No. 16,198|
36. Andre Drummond contributed 24 points and 23 rebounds, and Reggie Jackson added 21 points.
|FactSnippet No. 16,195|