1. In December 2011, Arjen Robben apologised for a dive against VfL Bochum in a DFB-Pokal match which earned him a yellow card, saying, "I must not do things like this.
|FactSnippet No. 112,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In the quarter-finals, Arjen Robben scored the deciding kick in the penalty shootout between the Netherlands and Sweden, which ensured that at the fifth attempt, the Dutch finally won a shootout.
|FactSnippet No. 112,014 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. On 16 December 2014, Arjen Robben scored his 100th competitive goal for Bayern Munich in a home match against SC Freiburg.
|FactSnippet No. 112,011 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 3 May 2012, it was reported that Arjen Robben had signed a new contract with Bayern which would last until 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 112,007 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2014, Arjen Robben was ranked as the fourth-best footballer in the world by The Guardian.
|FactSnippet No. 111,995 - en.wikipedia.org|