1. Arvind Kejriwal advocated appointment of public ombudsman—Lokpal at the Centre and Lokayuktas in states.
|FactSnippet No. 843,552 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Arvind Kejriwal was born on 16th August, 1968 in Hisar, Haryana.
|FactSnippet No. 776,080|
31. Arvind Kejriwal denied the allegations that the movement was a plot against the ruling Congress by the RSS, or that it was an upper-caste conspiracy against the Dalits.
|FactSnippet No. 776,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Arvind Kejriwal donated his Ramon Magsaysay Award prize money as a seed fund.
|FactSnippet No. 776,066 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Arvind Kejriwal joined Tata Steel in 1989 and was posted in Jamshedpur.
|FactSnippet No. 776,062 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Arvind Kejriwal says Haryana government stopped him from visiting dispensary.
|FactSnippet No. 124,992|
43. Arvind Kejriwal stopped from reaching Karnal as BJP protesters block way.
|FactSnippet No. 124,991|
44. Arvind Kejriwal stopped from visiting Govt dispensary; hits out at BJP.
|FactSnippet No. 124,990|
47. Arvind Kejriwal pays tributes to Pandit Nehru on his birth anniversary.
|FactSnippet No. 99,286|
49. Arvind Kejriwal has no right to inspect Haryana institutions: Vij.
|FactSnippet No. 57,025|
56. Arvind Kejriwal led Aam Aadmi Party to win 67 of the 70 constituencies in the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections, leaving the BJP with three seats and the INC with none.
|FactSnippet No. 800 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Arvind Kejriwal is a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, and worked in the Indian Revenue Service as a Joint Commissioner of the Income Tax Department in New Delhi.
|FactSnippet No. 792 - en.wikipedia.org|