1. Ayrton Senna used a number of helmet brands throughout his career.
|FactSnippet No. 364,353 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Ayrton Senna experimented with several designs to satisfy him, such as a white, yellow, and green helmet, before settling on a design by Sid Mosca that included a yellow background with a green stripe surrounding the upper visor and a light metallic blue stripe surrounding the lower visor that was first seen in 1979; Mosca painted helmets for Emerson Fittipaldi and Nelson Piquet.
|FactSnippet No. 364,351 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Ayrton Senna had met various members of the squad, including Ronaldo and Leonardo, three months earlier in Paris, telling them "this is our year".
|FactSnippet No. 364,348 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Ayrton Senna was close friends with McLaren teammate Gerhard Berger, and the two were always playing practical jokes on each other.
|FactSnippet No. 364,340 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Ayrton Senna owned several properties, including an organic farm in Tatui, Brazil, a beach house in Angra dos Reis, Brazil, an apartment in Sao Paulo, Brazil, an apartment in Monaco, an estate in Sintra, on the Portuguese Riviera, and a house in Algarve, Portugal.
|FactSnippet No. 364,336 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On Friday, Ayrton Senna placed the car on the pole for a then-record 65th and final time, but he was upset by events unfolding that race weekend.
|FactSnippet No. 364,327 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Ayrton Senna finished fourth overall in the championship, behind the Williams duo of Mansell and Riccardo Patrese, and Benetton's Michael Schumacher.
|FactSnippet No. 364,320 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Ayrton Senna achieved the feat of leading every lap of those races which was not equalled until Sebastian Vettel in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 364,310 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Ayrton Senna took an early lead in the championship with victories in San Marino, Monaco, and Mexico.
|FactSnippet No. 364,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Ayrton Senna became dissatisfied with his chances at Lotus and at Monza it was announced that he would be joining McLaren for 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 364,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Ayrton Senna would not finish in the points again until coming second at the Austrian Grand Prix, despite taking pole three more times in the intervening period.
|FactSnippet No. 364,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Ayrton Senna was partnered in his first year at Lotus-Renault by Italian driver Elio de Angelis.
|FactSnippet No. 364,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Ayrton Senna made his debut at the 1984 Brazilian Grand Prix in Rio de Janeiro, where he qualified 17th, but had the dubious honour of being the first retirement of the season when the Hart 415T engine blew its turbo on lap 8.
|FactSnippet No. 364,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Ayrton Senna went on to win the 1982 British and European Formula Ford 2000 championships.
|FactSnippet No. 364,292 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Ayrton Senna contested the Karting World Championship each year from 1978 to 1982, finishing runner-up in 1979 and 1980.
|FactSnippet No. 364,290 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Ayrton Senna went on to win the South American Kart Championship in 1977.
|FactSnippet No. 364,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Ayrton Senna attended Colegio Rio Branco in the Sao Paulo neighbourhood of Higienopolis and graduated in 1977 with a grade 5 in physics along with other grades in mathematics, chemistry, and English.
|FactSnippet No. 364,286 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Ayrton Senna holds a record six victories at the Monaco Grand Prix, and is the fifth-most successful driver of all time in terms of race wins.
|FactSnippet No. 364,279 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Ayrton Senna was acclaimed for his wet weather performances, such as the 1984 Monaco Grand Prix, the 1985 Portuguese Grand Prix, and the 1993 European Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 364,278 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Ayrton Senna has often been voted as the best and most influential Formula One driver of all time in various motorsport polls.
|FactSnippet No. 364,276 - en.wikipedia.org|