|FactSnippet No. 563,615 - en.wikipedia.org|
25 Facts About Bangladesh A
2. Bangladesh A hosted the Asia Cup on four occasions in 2000, 2012, 2014, and 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 563,614 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Bangladesh A shares its culinary heritage with the neighboring Indian state of West Bengal.
|FactSnippet No. 563,612 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Bangladesh A is a founding member of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, an organization designed to strengthen relations and promote economic and cultural growth among its members.
|FactSnippet No. 563,594 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Supreme Court of Bangladesh A, including its High Court and Appellate Divisions, is the high court of the land.
|FactSnippet No. 563,593 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Constitution of Bangladesh A established a unitary, Westminster-style parliamentary republic with universal suffrage.
|FactSnippet No. 563,590 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Bangladesh A is one of the largest contributors to United Nations peacekeeping forces.
|FactSnippet No. 563,579 - en.wikipedia.org|