|FactSnippet No. 102,681|
28 Facts About South Africa
2. South Africa is home to the third largest hospital in the world, the Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital.
|FactSnippet No. 96,682 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. South Africa hosted and won the 1995 Rugby World Cup, and won the 2007 Rugby World Cup in France.
|FactSnippet No. 96,679 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. South Africa is home to a substantial Jewish population, descended from European Jews who arrived as a minority among other European settlers.
|FactSnippet No. 96,673 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In August 2013, South Africa was ranked as the top African Country of the Future by fDi magazine based on the country's economic potential, labour environment, cost-effectiveness, infrastructure, business friendliness, and foreign direct investment strategy.
|FactSnippet No. 96,667 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. South Africa has a mixed economy, the second largest in Africa after Nigeria.
|FactSnippet No. 96,664 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In April 2011, South Africa formally joined the Brazil-Russia-India-China grouping of countries, identified by Zuma as the country's largest trading partners, and the largest trading partners with Africa as a whole.
|FactSnippet No. 96,662 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. South Africa is one of the founding members of the African Union, and has the second largest economy of all the members.
|FactSnippet No. 96,660 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The first European based law in South Africa was brought by the Dutch East India Company and is called Roman-Dutch law.
|FactSnippet No. 96,658 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. South Africa has a generally temperate climate, due in part to being surrounded by the Atlantic and Indian Oceans on three sides, by its location in the climatically milder Southern Hemisphere and due to the average elevation rising steadily towards the north and further inland.
|FactSnippet No. 96,649 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. South Africa is the largest country in Southern Africa and the 25th-largest country in the world by land area and, with over 57 million people, is the world's 24th-most populous nation.
|FactSnippet No. 96,638 - en.wikipedia.org|