1. Ben Stiller took the movies for television and limited series for Showtime's "Escape at Dannemora.
|FactSnippet No. 839,170|
7. Ben Stiller earned the trophy for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Movies for Television and Miniseries for "Escape at Dannemora", funnyman Bill Hader picked up Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Comedy Series for the "Chapter One: Make Your Mark" episode of his hit show "Barry", and Adam McKay picked up the Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Dramatic Series honour for the Celebration episode of "Succession".
|FactSnippet No. 820,868|
21. Ben Stiller attended the University of California in Los Angeles but left in 1984 after only nine months.
|FactSnippet No. 776,128|
27. Ben Stiller had originally cast himself in the role of Cable Guy for the film, but felt overwhelmed by acting in the lead role while directing the film, and recast it with the hilarious Jim Carrey, a role it's now hard to imagine anyone else playing.
|FactSnippet No. 776,120|
37. Ben Stiller has appeared the most with Owen Wilson—in twelve films.
|FactSnippet No. 776,106 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Ben Stiller has credited New York's Governor with helping to give his new prison escape drama series authenticity by granting access to the site of the real-life break-out.
|FactSnippet No. 125,004|
51. Ben Stiller hopped into the wayback machine on The Late Show on Thursday night to talk about his 2008 performance with the Beastie Boys at a Rock the Vote concert and the unlikely reboot of his long-lost teenage punk band.
|FactSnippet No. 124,999|
55. Ben Stiller shined with "Reality Bites" and "There's Something About Mary" in the 1990s, and the "Meet the Parents", ".
|FactSnippet No. 57,039|
60. In 2006, Ben Stiller had cameo roles in School for Scoundrels and Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny; he was executive producer of the latter.
|FactSnippet No. 36,940 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. In 2000, Ben Stiller starred in three more films, including one of his most recognizable roles, a male nurse named Gaylord "Greg" Focker in Meet the Parents, opposite Robert De Niro.
|FactSnippet No. 36,938 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Ben Stiller joined his parents in the family film Heavyweights, in which he played two roles, and then had a brief uncredited role in Adam Sandler's Happy Gilmore (1996).
|FactSnippet No. 36,937 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Ben Stiller defended Shaun White on Tuesday after the Olympic snowboarder received backlash for dressing up as a character with special needs for Halloween.
|FactSnippet No. 33,592|
66. Ben Stiller stands by Shaun White in the wake of White's Halloween costume that some are calling insensitive.
|FactSnippet No. 33,590|
68. Ben Stiller is speaking out to show his support for Shaun White after the Olympian was criticized for his Halloween costume.
|FactSnippet No. 33,587|
70. Ben Stiller supports Shaun White after backlash over 'insensitive' Tropic Thunder costume.
|FactSnippet No. 11,254|
71. Ben Stiller stands by Shaun White amid 'Simple Jack' costume backlash.
|FactSnippet No. 10,035|
73. Ben Stiller says he apologized for 'Simple Jack,' stands by Shaun White.
|FactSnippet No. 10,033|
74. Ben Stiller thinks Shaun White's Halloween costume, which some have called "insensitive", is worth defending.
|FactSnippet No. 10,032|
77. In May 2000, Ben Stiller married Christine Taylor at an oceanfront ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii.
|FactSnippet No. 6,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. In 2010, Ben Stiller made a brief cameo in Joaquin Phoenix's mockumentary I'm Still Here and played the lead role in the comedy-drama Greenberg.
|FactSnippet No. 6,496 - en.wikipedia.org|
82. Along with SNL writer Drake Sather, Ben Stiller developed a short film for the awards about a male model known as Derek Zoolander.
|FactSnippet No. 6,493 - en.wikipedia.org|
86. Ben Stiller attended The Cathedral School of St John the Divine and graduated from the Calhoun School in New York in 1983.
|FactSnippet No. 6,489 - en.wikipedia.org|