1. Bob Arum has have thousand of fans and supporters in New York.
|FactSnippet No. 597,314|
3. Bob Arum is a close friend and business partner of billionaire casino tycoon, and CEO of Las Vegas Sands Corp, Sheldon Adelson.
|FactSnippet No. 597,310 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Bob Arum filed a lawsuit against HBO for overstepping its boundaries in the sport by becoming a de facto promoter while trying to intentionally eliminate him as a promoter.
|FactSnippet No. 597,307 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Bob Arum became a vice-president and secretary of Ali's promotion company, Main Bout.
|FactSnippet No. 597,298 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Bob Arum worked for the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York in the tax division during his legal career before moving into boxing promotion.
|FactSnippet No. 597,296 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Bob Arum is the founder and CEO of Top Rank, a professional boxing promotion company based in Las Vegas.
|FactSnippet No. 597,295 - en.wikipedia.org|