1. Bob Costas has earned the highest recognition for a sportscaster.
|FactSnippet No. 78,088|
2. Bob Costas is one of their most notable alumni, as are Rosie O'Donnell, Dave Cohen and Tom Mendoza.
|FactSnippet No. 61,558|
11. Apart from his normal sportscasting duties, Bob Costas has presented periodic sports blooper reels, and announced dogsled and elevator races, on Late Night with David Letterman.
|FactSnippet No. 49,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 1994, Bob Costas appeared as the play-by-play announcer for the World Series in the movie The Scout.
|FactSnippet No. 49,492 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Bob Costas is an honorary trustee of Webster University, a private college located in Webster Groves, Missouri.
|FactSnippet No. 49,491 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Bob Costas once jokingly promised Minnesota Twins center fielder Kirby Puckett that, if he was batting over.
|FactSnippet No. 49,486 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Bob Costas has denied such, stating that it made more sense for McHugh, who had been hosting Thursday night games that aired on NBC, to serve in that capacity.
|FactSnippet No. 49,484 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Bob Costas had been scheduled to work Super Bowl LII, his eighth as a host.
|FactSnippet No. 49,483 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Bob Costas was outspoken about his disdain for Major League Baseball instituting a playoff wild card.
|FactSnippet No. 49,478 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Bob Costas has even carried a 1958 Mickey Mantle baseball card in his wallet.
|FactSnippet No. 49,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Bob Costas would recite this anecdote during an appearance on Late Night with Conan O'Brien.
|FactSnippet No. 49,443 - en.wikipedia.org|