1. Carl Icahn would have material information even if Trump never had made up his mind he was going to impose the tariffs.
|FactSnippet No. 601,915|
5. In 1968, Carl Icahn formed his own company, the now famous Icahn Enterprises.
|FactSnippet No. 601,902|
7. Carl Icahn bought a seat at the New York Stock Exchange and began finding price discrepancies in exploit.
|FactSnippet No. 601,900|
13. In 1968 Carl Icahn borrowed $400,000 from an uncle to purchase a seat on the New York Stock Exchange for Icahn and Company, his new brokerage firm.
|FactSnippet No. 601,892|
23. On December 21, 2016, it was announced that Carl Icahn would serve as Special Advisor to the President on Regulatory Reform under President Donald Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 601,879 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Carl Icahn endorsed Donald Trump for the 2016 US presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 601,878 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Carl Icahn sold his Apple shares in April 2016, citing concerns about Apple's relationship with China.
|FactSnippet No. 601,877 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Carl Icahn sold the unfinished Las Vegas casino, Fountainebleau, for $600 million in August 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 601,876 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Carl Icahn is a beneficial owner of Adventrx Pharmaceuticals, and Vector Group.
|FactSnippet No. 601,868 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Carl Icahn served as special economic adviser on financial regulation to US President Donald Trump briefly in 2017, leaving amid concerns of conflicts of interest.
|FactSnippet No. 601,860 - en.wikipedia.org|