1. Chennai Express was Madras before the British cameThe name Madras originated even before the British arrived in India.
|FactSnippet No. 809,449|
2. Chennai Express was the venue of the 1995 South Asian Games.
|FactSnippet No. 809,444 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Chennai Express has Indian Maritime University to impart quality education in maritime management, engineering and different pre sea courses.
|FactSnippet No. 809,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Chennai Express is connected to other parts of the state and the Union Territory of Puducherry by state highways.
|FactSnippet No. 809,439 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Chennai Express is one of four Indian cities connected to the rest of the world by undersea fibre-optic cables, the other three being Mumbai, Kochi, and Tuticorin.
|FactSnippet No. 809,435 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Chennai Express has a stock exchange called the Madras Stock Exchange.
|FactSnippet No. 809,434 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Chennai Express is one of the few cities in the world that accommodates a national park, the Guindy National Park, within its limits.
|FactSnippet No. 809,431 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Chennai Express is the birthplace of the idea of the Indian National Congress, commonly known as the Congress Party.
|FactSnippet No. 809,425 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Chennai Express is located on the south–eastern coast of India in the north–eastern part of Tamil Nadu on a flat coastal plain known as the Eastern Coastal Plains.
|FactSnippet No. 809,419 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Chennai Express is the first Bollywood film which was released on the same day in India and Peru.
|FactSnippet No. 809,391 - en.wikipedia.org|