1. Daniel Ricciardo made his debut at the 2011 British Grand Prix with the HRT team as part of a deal with Red Bull Racing, for whom he was test driving under its sister team Scuderia Toro Rosso.
|FactSnippet No. 33,786 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Daniel Ricciardo joined Toro Rosso in 2012 full-time after the team changed its driver lineup and drove a Ferrari-powered car for them in 2012 and 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 33,787 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Towards the end of the season, Daniel Ricciardo took a leased 13-year-old Van Diemen across to Sandown Raceway in Melbourne to compete at the national Formula Ford series but his aging car was uncompetitive as he finished 16th, 17th and retired during the weekend's three races.
|FactSnippet No. 33,792 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Daniel Ricciardo continued his partnership with Carlin, by heading to the Macau Grand Prix with the team.
|FactSnippet No. 33,794 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On 30 June 2011, Daniel Ricciardo was contracted to Hispania Racing by Red Bull Racing, replacing Narain Karthikeyan for all the remaining races of the 2011 season except the Indian Grand Prix, to allow Karthikeyan to race at his home Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 33,801 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. At the 2012 Australian Grand Prix on 18 March 2012, Daniel Ricciardo managed to overtake his teammate Vergne late on the last lap to come home in ninth place, securing his first two World Championship points.
|FactSnippet No. 33,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Daniel Ricciardo replaced Mark Webber at Infiniti Red Bull Racing at the start of the 2014 Formula One season, partnering Sebastian Vettel, a four-time world champion.
|FactSnippet No. 33,803 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Daniel Ricciardo failed to finish in the Malaysian Grand Prix, but managed to record his first points of the 2014 season at the Bahrain Grand Prix, where he finished fourth, after starting in 13th position.
|FactSnippet No. 33,804 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On 8 February 2015, during the third episode of series 22 of the popular British motoring television programme Top Gear, Daniel Ricciardo became the fastest Formula One driver to perform a lap of the Top Gear test track during the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car feature, beating the previous record-holder Lewis Hamilton with a time of 1:42.2.
|FactSnippet No. 33,805 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Daniel Ricciardo recorded his second podium of the season in Singapore where he finished second and recorded his third fastest lap of the season.
|FactSnippet No. 33,807 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Daniel Ricciardo ended a relatively disappointing season for Renault in 9th place in the championship, with 54 points, ahead of teammate Hulkenberg.
|FactSnippet No. 33,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. At the 2020 British Grand Prix, Daniel Ricciardo finished in 4th place, equaling his best result for Renault.
|FactSnippet No. 33,818 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Daniel Ricciardo reached the podium a second time for Renault at the 2020 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 33,821 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. At the Austrian Grand Prix, Daniel Ricciardo finished 7th after starting 13th.
|FactSnippet No. 33,826 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. At the Australian Grand Prix, Daniel Ricciardo managed to qualify in 7th place, and finished in 6th place behind his teammate Norris in his home Grand Prix.
|FactSnippet No. 33,836 - en.wikipedia.org|