1. Edward I responded with severe brutality against Bruce's allies and supporters.
|FactSnippet No. 379,727 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Edward I held "Round Table" events in 1284 and 1302, involving tournaments and feasting, and chroniclers compared him and the events at his court to Arthur.
|FactSnippet No. 379,720 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Edward I took a keen interest in the stories of King Arthur, which were highly popular in Europe during his reign.
|FactSnippet No. 379,719 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Edward I responded by invading Scotland in 1296 and taking the town of Berwick in a particularly bloody attack.
|FactSnippet No. 379,716 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Edward I made alliances with the German king, the Counts of Flanders and Guelders, and the Burgundians, who would attack France from the north.
|FactSnippet No. 379,715 - en.wikipedia.org|