|FactSnippet No. 931,011|
22 Facts About Geoffrey Zakarian
3. Geoffrey Zakarian was born to immigrant parents, an Armenian father, and a Polish mother.
|FactSnippet No. 931,009|
5. Geoffrey Zakarian shows how to DIY vacuum seal meat to prevent freezer burn, as seen on Food Network's The Kitchen.
|FactSnippet No. 931,003|
6. Geoffrey Zakarian hosts Sirius XM Radio's Food Talk, which premiered at the 2013 South Beach Wine and Food Festival and is broadcasted annually from the various food festivals in America.
|FactSnippet No. 629,862|
8. In 2001, Geoffrey Zakarian opened his first restaurant, Town, to which he brought his culinary and decorative vision to life.
|FactSnippet No. 629,857|
11. Geoffrey Zakarian completed his graduation from the Culinary Institute of American located in Hyde Park, New York city and contracted under the administration of the chef named as Daniel Boulud.
|FactSnippet No. 629,853|
13. Geoffrey Zakarian began his culinary career with an associate degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
|FactSnippet No. 391,251 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Geoffrey Zakarian was named the winner of The Next Iron Chef in December 2011, defeating Elizabeth Falkner in the season finale.
|FactSnippet No. 116,279 - en.wikipedia.org|