1. George Strait met Norma Voss in high school and it was love at first sight.
|FactSnippet No. 799,958|
4. George Strait was born and raised in Pearsall, Texas, the second of three children of a high school math teacher.
|FactSnippet No. 799,947|
7. George Strait was stationed at the Schofield Barracks in Hawaii in 1973 as part of his military service.
|FactSnippet No. 799,941|
8. George Strait is known as the King of Country, and justifiably so.
|FactSnippet No. 799,939|
11. George Strait records in a tiny studio in Key West owned by Jimmy Buffet.
|FactSnippet No. 799,935|
17. George Strait was presented the award by the previous winner Garth Brooks.
|FactSnippet No. 799,924 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. George Strait had a bit part in The Soldier and starred in Pure Country (1992).
|FactSnippet No. 799,916 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. George Strait has sold more than 68 million records in the United States alone and his certifications from the RIAA include 13 multi-platinum, 33 platinum, and 38 gold albums.
|FactSnippet No. 799,915 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In January 2018, George Strait was named the 2018 Texan of the Year by the Texas Legislative Conference, a statewide group of business and political leaders.
|FactSnippet No. 799,914 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. George Strait renamed the group the Ace in the Hole Band and quickly became the lead; they began to perform at different honky-tonks and bars around south and central Texas, traveling as far east as Huntsville and Houston.
|FactSnippet No. 799,891 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. The Beatles were popular when George Strait was in high school.
|FactSnippet No. 799,890 - en.wikipedia.org|