1. Jeff Bezos is often called as a "Change Junkie" as he believes in evolving himself with the changing times.
|FactSnippet No. 838,250|
6. Jeff Bezos had originally planned to air a $20 million commercial for his space-exploration company, Blue Origin, according to the New York Post's Page Six.
|FactSnippet No. 829,937|
9. Jeff Bezos has had a home in Medina, Washington since the late-90s and of course put Amazon on the map from Seattle with its founding in 1994 to growing into the most powerful retailer in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 821,176|
10. Jeff Bezos was spotted in Atlanta for the Super Bowl on Saturday night, at an exclusive dinner hosted by Patriots owner and fellow billionaire Robert Kraft, sources exclusively told Page Six.
|FactSnippet No. 821,175|
14. Jeff Bezos made the announcement on Twitter via a statement that bore the names of both him and MacKenzie.
|FactSnippet No. 804,691|
18. Jeff Bezos is the owner of the Washington Post, which is critical of President Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 804,683|
20. Jeff Bezos has four children with his wife Mackenzie, three sons and one daughter, who was adopted from China.
|FactSnippet No. 791,563|
22. In 2013, Jeff Bezos bought the floundering Washington Post, paying $250 million for the newspaper.
|FactSnippet No. 791,561|
25. Jeff Bezos made headlines in 2013 when he bought the Washington Post for $250 million.
|FactSnippet No. 791,557|
29. In 2016, Jeff Bezos stepped in front of the camera for a cameo appearance playing an alien in Star Trek Beyond.
|FactSnippet No. 791,553|
31. Jeff Bezos was born on January 12, 1964, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to a teenage mother, Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen, and his biological father, Ted Jorgensen.
|FactSnippet No. 791,549|
32. Jeff Bezos had an early love of computers and studied computer science and electrical engineering at Princeton University.
|FactSnippet No. 791,547|
33. Jeff Bezos bought The Washington Post and affiliated publications for $250 million in 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 791,546|
38. Jeff Bezos typed up the business plan along the way, according to a 1996 report in The Wall Street Journal, his origin story oft-repeated before and since.
|FactSnippet No. 791,537|
39. In 2016 Jeff Bezos threw a party for Manchester by the Sea with Matt Damon, and Sanchez was present.
|FactSnippet No. 791,536|
42. In June 2018, Jeff Bezos donated to Bill Gates' Breakthrough Energy Ventures, a private philanthropic coalition aimed at promoting emissions-free energy.
|FactSnippet No. 791,531 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In 2016, Jeff Bezos played a Starfleet official in the movie Star Trek Beyond, and joined the cast and crew at a San Diego Comic-Con screening.
|FactSnippet No. 791,526 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. In March 2003, Jeff Bezos was one of three passengers in a helicopter that crashed in West Texas after the craft's tail boom hit a tree.
|FactSnippet No. 791,524 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Instead of using PowerPoints, Jeff Bezos requires high-level employees to present information with six-page narratives.
|FactSnippet No. 791,518 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. Jeff Bezos was a multi-billionaire who hung his clothes on a rack in his Amazon headquarters office and drove a 1996 Honda Accord.
|FactSnippet No. 791,511 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. In May 2018, Jeff Bezos maintained that the primary goal of Blue Origin is to preserve the natural resources of Earth by making the human species multi-planetary.
|FactSnippet No. 791,504 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Jeff Bezos named his new company Amazon after the Amazon River in South America, in part because the name begins with the letter A, which is at the beginning of the alphabet.
|FactSnippet No. 791,498 - en.wikipedia.org|
70. Jeff Bezos transitioned into the banking industry when he became a product manager at Bankers Trust; he worked there from 1988 to 1990.
|FactSnippet No. 791,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Jeff Bezos purchased The Washington Post in 2013 for in cash.
|FactSnippet No. 791,491 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Jeff Bezos worked on Wall Street in a variety of related fields from 1986 to early 1994.
|FactSnippet No. 791,489 - en.wikipedia.org|
78. Jeff Bezos graduated from Princeton University in 1986 with degrees in electrical engineering and computer science.
|FactSnippet No. 791,488 - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Jeff Bezos owns a $23 million mansion in the swanky Washington DC neighborhood the Obamas call home.
|FactSnippet No. 126,401|
82. Jeff Bezos has declared that Amazon is "not too big to fail", in an all-hands meeting of the company's staff held last Thursday at the firm's base in Seattle.
|FactSnippet No. 126,400|
86. Jeff Bezos makes surprise Long Beach appearance, unveils new plane to honor veterans.
|FactSnippet No. 100,763|
91. In 2014, Jeff Bezos won a bid for a cloud computing contract with the CIA valued at $600 million.
|FactSnippet No. 25,055 - en.wikipedia.org|
98. In 1999, Jeff Bezos received his first major award when Time named him Person of the Year.
|FactSnippet No. 25,047 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. Jeff Bezos has stated "it is always Day 1" to describe his growth mindset.
|FactSnippet No. 25,044 - en.wikipedia.org|