1. George Zimmerman was arrested again in early 2015 on another charge of aggravated assault.
|FactSnippet No. 860,872|
9. On December 6, 2012, George Zimmerman filed a defamation lawsuit against NBC alleging that they intentionally edited the phone call so that Zimmerman would sound racist.
|FactSnippet No. 860,853 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On July 18, 2012, George Zimmerman, accompanied by his attorney Mark O'Mara, gave his first long media interview to Sean Hannity, and part of the interview appeared on Hannity that evening.
|FactSnippet No. 860,848 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In September 2015, George Zimmerman retweeted a photo of Martin's slain body posted by another Twitter user, who had the caption: "Z-Man is a one man army".
|FactSnippet No. 860,822 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. On September 28, 2015, George Zimmerman retweeted an evidence photograph of Trayvon Martin's body taken at the scene of the shooting and used in the trial.
|FactSnippet No. 860,810 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. George Zimmerman gets probation in stalking of investigator linked to Trayvon Martin film series.
|FactSnippet No. 131,207|
42. George Zimmerman pleaded no contest Tuesday to a misdemeanor stalking charge after deputies say he harassed a private investigator working on a documentary about the Trayvon Martin shooting.
|FactSnippet No. 105,585|
51. At age 14, George Zimmerman joined an after-school Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program because he had wanted to become a Marine.
|FactSnippet No. 30,433 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. George Zimmerman attended All Saints Catholic School in Manassas before going to public high school.
|FactSnippet No. 30,432 - en.wikipedia.org|