1. In 2018, Rick Scott supported the efforts of the company to build the rail and get taxpayer-financing.
|FactSnippet No. 300,040 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In 2013, Rick Scott vetoed legislation that would have given DACA-eligible immigrants the ability to obtain temporary driving licenses.
|FactSnippet No. 300,030 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. In 2011, Rick Scott opposed giving in-state tuition for illegal immigrants, but reversed course in 2014 and signed a bill giving DREAMers in-state tuition.
|FactSnippet No. 300,029 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In 2014, Rick Scott blocked a request by the city of Gainesville to use a facility at the University of Florida as a site for early voting.
|FactSnippet No. 300,027 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2011, Rick Scott signed the Firearm Owners' Privacy Act, which made it illegal for doctors and mental health professionals to ask patients about their gun ownership unless they believed "that this information is relevant to the patient's medical care or safety, or the safety of others.
|FactSnippet No. 300,020 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2018, Rick Scott reversed course and supported a high-speed rail project between Tampa and Orlando when the company All Aboard Florida sought to get taxpayer-backed funding from state and federal governments.
|FactSnippet No. 300,013 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. On February 16, 2011, Rick Scott rejected $2.3 billion in federal funding to develop high-speed rail between Tampa and Orlando.
|FactSnippet No. 300,010 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In February 2009, Rick Scott founded Conservatives for Patients' Rights, which he said was intended to put pressure on Democrats to enact health care legislation based on free-market principles.
|FactSnippet No. 300,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In 2006, Rick Scott said that his plans for Solantic were to establish a national brand of medical clinics.
|FactSnippet No. 300,002 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In May 2008, Rick Scott purchased Drives, one of the world's leading independent designers and manufacturers of heavy-duty drive chain-based products and assemblies for industrial and agricultural applications and precision-engineered augers for agricultural, material handling, construction and related applications.
|FactSnippet No. 300,001 - en.wikipedia.org|