1. Hank Williams is today known as Jett Hank Williams and is a singer and songwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 833,506|
3. Hank Williams has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 833,504|
8. In 1946, Hank Williams earned a writer's contract after auditioning for Acuff-Rose publishing.
|FactSnippet No. 833,487|
10. Hank Williams was born September 17, 1923, in Mount Olive, Alabama.
|FactSnippet No. 833,482|
13. Hank Williams was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1961 and into the Alabama Music Hall of Fame in 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 833,476 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Hank Williams was scheduled to perform at the Municipal Auditorium in Charleston, West Virginia on Wednesday December 31, 1952.
|FactSnippet No. 833,471 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On June 11, 1949, Hank Williams made his debut at the Grand Ole Opry, where he became the first performer to receive six encores.
|FactSnippet No. 833,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Hank Williams eventually started to host a show on KWKH and started touring across western Louisiana and eastern Texas, always returning on Saturdays for the weekly broadcast of the Hayride.
|FactSnippet No. 833,465 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Hank Williams worked for the rest of the war for a shipbuilding company in Mobile, Alabama, as well as singing in bars for soldiers.
|FactSnippet No. 833,459 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. At a chance meeting in Georgiana, Hank Williams met US Representative J Lister Hill while he was campaigning across Alabama.
|FactSnippet No. 833,448 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Hank Williams was drafted during World War I, serving from July 1918 until June 1919.
|FactSnippet No. 833,443 - en.wikipedia.org|