1. Harry Kane becomes the ninth Spur to score 100 league goals.
|FactSnippet No. 805,928|
2. Harry Kane played the lead role of Cole Sear alongside Bruce Willis in the 1999 thriller The Sixth Sense under the pseudonym Haley Joel Osment.
|FactSnippet No. 805,927|
7. Harry Kane looks to have made excellent progress since hobbling off at the end of last month's defeat by Manchester United at Wembley.
|FactSnippet No. 805,917|
9. Harry Kane was appointed a Member of the Order of the British Empire in the 2019 New Year Honours for services to football.
|FactSnippet No. 805,914 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Harry Kane was eligible for the Republic of Ireland through his father, who was born in Galway, but in August 2014 he ruled out switching allegiance, saying that he wanted to break into the England senior team.
|FactSnippet No. 805,907 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Harry Kane scored the opening goal against Cardiff on 1 January 2019, and with that goal, he became the first player to have scored a goal against every Premier League team he has faced.
|FactSnippet No. 805,905 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Harry Kane made 13 appearances for the East Midlands club, eight from the bench, and they reached the play-off semi-final before being eliminated by Watford.
|FactSnippet No. 805,899 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Harry Kane has spoken of his admiration for the former Brazil forward Ronaldo, adding that he loved to watch footage of him on YouTube: "He was one of the first ones I looked at and thought, 'Wow.
|FactSnippet No. 805,895 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Harry Kane featured and scored at UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying, before he was selected as the squad's captain from May 2018, prior to the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 805,891 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Harry Kane established himself as Tottenham's fourth all-time scorer in official competitions in January 2019, and holds the best strike-rate in Premier League history.
|FactSnippet No. 805,889 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Harry Kane admits England vs Croatia World Cup semi-final miss 'hurts'.
|FactSnippet No. 127,417|
33. Harry Kane believes he can break Wayne Rooney's England goalscoring record.
|FactSnippet No. 127,416|
34. Wayne Rooney believes England captain Harry Kane will break his record and become the country's leading goalscorer.
|FactSnippet No. 127,415|
35. Wayne Rooney says Harry Kane will break England goalscoring record.
|FactSnippet No. 127,414|
36. Mauricio Pochettino feels Harry Kane can improve for Tottenham by worrying less about goals.
|FactSnippet No. 84,812|
37. Harry Kane reacts to Wayne Rooney taking back England captaincy.
|FactSnippet No. 69,932|
39. Harry Kane is the accidental hero, the one-season wonder who has now torn up the Premier League three years running.
|FactSnippet No. 58,350|
40. Harry Kane wants Tottenham to take inspiration from Chelsea and Liverpool's famous Champions League comebacks as.
|FactSnippet No. 58,346|
42. Harry Kane goes off script and claims Wayne Rooney will captain England in international send-off against USA.
|FactSnippet No. 58,341|
44. Harry Kane believes Wayne Rooney should captain England against the US men's national team at Wembley next week.
|FactSnippet No. 58,337|
47. In February 2015, BBC Sport wrote that Harry Kane was best as a lone striker, with his "hold-up play and close control" making him apt in other positions as well.
|FactSnippet No. 47,288 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Harry Kane scored his sixth goal of the finals as England overcame Colombia in the Round of 16.
|FactSnippet No. 47,286 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Harry Kane was named in the 23-man England squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup and was made captain.
|FactSnippet No. 47,285 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. On 13 August 2013, Harry Kane made his debut for the under-21s against Scotland.
|FactSnippet No. 47,283 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Harry Kane played a large role in the England under-19s progression to the semi-finals of the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Estonia.
|FactSnippet No. 47,281 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. In January 2010, Harry Kane was called up to play for the England under-17 team for the Algarve Tournament in Portugal.
|FactSnippet No. 47,279 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Harry Kane was forced to play in goal for the final three minutes of the match, after Hugo Lloris had been sent off with no substitutions remaining, and conceded a goal when he dropped a free-kick from Jeronimo Barrales.
|FactSnippet No. 47,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Harry Kane suffered an injury, breaking a metatarsal bone, in the League Cup tie against Doncaster Rovers in only his second appearance.
|FactSnippet No. 47,270 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Harry Kane made his first-team debut for Tottenham on 25 August 2011 in a UEFA Europa League match against Hearts.
|FactSnippet No. 47,263 - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane is sure to fancy his chances against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday.
|FactSnippet No. 14,531|
68. Harry Kane can get back on track against newly promoted Wolves.
|FactSnippet No. 14,530|