1. In 1957, Hubert de Givenchy created L'Interdit, a fragrance that was designed with Hepburn in mind.
|FactSnippet No. 220,189|
10. Hubert de Givenchy initially thought he would design for Hollywood legend Katherine Hepburn for a movie.
|FactSnippet No. 220,167|
11. Hubert de Givenchy dressed Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy and is famous for his take on the "little black dress".
|FactSnippet No. 220,158|
12. Hubert de Givenchy designs have been worn by a number of celebrities on red carpet occasions, including Rooney Mara at the 2012 Academy awards.
|FactSnippet No. 220,153 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Hubert de Givenchy was chosen to design the interior of Hilton hotels around the world, and even a car.
|FactSnippet No. 220,152 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Hubert de Givenchy gained fame as the designer of Audrey Hepburn and Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy.
|FactSnippet No. 220,143|
21. Hubert de Givenchy moved his business in 1955 to 3, avenue George V, across the street from Balenciaga's atelier, and the two men were in almost daily contact thereafter.
|FactSnippet No. 220,140|
23. Hubert de Givenchy was born on 21 February 1927 in Beauvais, France.
|FactSnippet No. 220,137|
28. Hubert de Givenchy was born to an aristocratic family in Beauvais, France, on February 21, 1927.
|FactSnippet No. 220,127|
30. Hubert de Givenchy was behind the little black dress that has become iconic to "Breakfast at Tiffany's.
|FactSnippet No. 220,125|