1. Jamal Lewis played college football at Tennessee and was selected fifth overall by the Ravens in the 2000 NFL Draft.
FactSnippet No. 97,209 - en.wikipedia.org
2. Jamal Lewis is known for his outstanding 2003 season, where he rushed for 2,066 yards and was named AP NFL Offensive Player of the Year.
FactSnippet No. 97,210 - en.wikipedia.org
3. Jamal Lewis was inducted into the Ravens' Ring of Honor in 2012.
FactSnippet No. 97,211 - en.wikipedia.org
4. Jamal Lewis was rated as the top running back prospect in the nation by Super Prep.
FactSnippet No. 97,212 - en.wikipedia.org
5. Jamal Lewis was named MVP of the Georgia-Florida All-Star Game, with 137 yards on 11 carries, for a 12.4 average, and two touchdowns.
FactSnippet No. 97,213 - en.wikipedia.org
6. Jamal Lewis gained 1,923 yards and scored 28 touchdowns as a junior and 1,240 yards and 15 touchdowns as a sophomore.
FactSnippet No. 97,214 - en.wikipedia.org
7. Jamal Lewis got personal-best times of 10.84 seconds in the 100 meters and 22.04 seconds in the 200 meters.
FactSnippet No. 97,215 - en.wikipedia.org
8. Jamal Lewis was a member of the 4 × 100 m relay squad.
FactSnippet No. 97,216 - en.wikipedia.org
9. Jamal Lewis was an arts and science major while at the University of Tennessee.
FactSnippet No. 97,217 - en.wikipedia.org
10. On November 19, Jamal Lewis became the youngest player since 1960 to record 200 yards from scrimmage.
FactSnippet No. 97,218 - en.wikipedia.org
11. Jamal Lewis rushed for 103 yards and scored a touchdown in the game, becoming only the second rookie ever to rush for over 100 yards in a Super Bowl and the youngest player to score a touchdown in a Super Bowl.
FactSnippet No. 97,219 - en.wikipedia.org
12. Jamal Lewis missed his sophomore year due to a knee injury he sustained in training camp.
FactSnippet No. 97,220 - en.wikipedia.org
13. On September 14, 2003, Jamal Lewis broke Corey Dillon's single-game rushing record of 278 yards by running for 295 yards against the Cleveland Browns.
FactSnippet No. 97,221 - en.wikipedia.org
14. Jamal Lewis was rewarded by being named NFL Offensive Player of the Year by the Associated Press.
FactSnippet No. 97,222 - en.wikipedia.org
15. On November 19, 2006, Jamal Lewis rushed for a season-high three touchdowns against the Atlanta Falcons.
FactSnippet No. 97,223 - en.wikipedia.org
16. Jamal Lewis ended the season rushing for 1,132 yards and nine touchdowns.
FactSnippet No. 97,224 - en.wikipedia.org
17. On November 8, 2008, The Plain Dealer reported that Jamal Lewis was dissatisfied with the performance of his teammates in the Browns' recent loss to the Denver Broncos.
FactSnippet No. 97,225 - en.wikipedia.org
18. Late in the 2009 season, Jamal Lewis was placed on injured reserve, ending his season.
FactSnippet No. 97,226 - en.wikipedia.org
19. Jamal Lewis was charged with conspiring to possess with the intent to distribute five kilograms of cocaine and using a cell phone in the commission of the first count.
FactSnippet No. 97,227 - en.wikipedia.org
20. Jamal Lewis reached a plea agreement with prosecutors in October 2004 and ultimately, Jamal Lewis was sentenced in January 2005 to four months in federal prison.
FactSnippet No. 97,228 - en.wikipedia.org
21. In January 2015, Jamal Lewis began working as the Vice President of Business and Development for Metro Exhibits, a trade show exhibits company.
FactSnippet No. 97,229 - en.wikipedia.org
22. Jamal Lewis is currently the President of Southeast Exhibits and Metro Retail Solutions for Metro Exhibits.