1. Baltimore Ravens are a professional American football team based in Baltimore.
|FactSnippet No. 215,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Name "Baltimore Ravens" was inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's poem The Raven.
|FactSnippet No. 215,702 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Still ranked second overall to first-place San Diego Chargers, the Baltimore Ravens continued on.
|FactSnippet No. 215,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 2009, the Baltimore Ravens won their first three matches, then lost the next three, including a close match in Minnesota.
|FactSnippet No. 215,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. The next match was against the Steelers, where Baltimore Ravens lost a close one before beating the Raiders to end the season.
|FactSnippet No. 215,710 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Baltimore Ravens played the Super Bowl XLVII against the San Francisco 49ers.
|FactSnippet No. 215,711 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Thirteen Baltimore Ravens were selected to the 2019 Pro Bowl, matching the all-time NFL record.
|FactSnippet No. 215,715 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Pittsburgh and Baltimore Ravens are separated by a less-than-5-hour drive along Interstate 70.
|FactSnippet No. 215,716 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In 1997 the Baltimore Ravens opted for a more classic NFL look with white pants sporting stripes in purple and black, along with the jerseys sporting a different font for the uniform numbers.
|FactSnippet No. 215,718 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Black socks were originally worn with this combination, but on January 2, 2022, the Baltimore Ravens wore purple socks with the regular all-purple combination against the Los Angeles Rams, essentially replicating their Color Rush uniforms but with minimal gold elements.
|FactSnippet No. 215,723 - en.wikipedia.org|