1. The Los Angeles Chargers went on the road for the team's fourth consecutive game away from.
|FactSnippet No. 136,639|
2. The Los Angeles Chargers defeated the Oakland Raiders for the second time this season but should not be overly confident after the contest, despite the road win.
|FactSnippet No. 136,638|
4. The Los Angeles Chargers got off to a lackluster start against the Raiders and Melvin Gordon is overshadowed by that other running back in Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 136,636|
6. The Los Angeles Chargers donated $250,000 to the American Red Cross Thursday to help provide around-the-clock shelter, food and comfort to thousands of people impacted by the California Wildfires.
|FactSnippet No. 136,634|
7. The Los Angeles Chargers took a massive hit this past week with the season-ending loss of linebacker Denzel Perryman.
|FactSnippet No. 136,633|
18. On October 27, 2003, the Los Angeles Chargers wore their navy pants with their navy jersey for a Monday Night Football game versus the Miami Dolphins that was played at Sun Devil Stadium, then the home of the Arizona Cardinals, due to wildfires in southern California.
|FactSnippet No. 116,665 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. The Los Angeles Chargers announced they had hired Anthony Lynn to be their next head coach.
|FactSnippet No. 116,661 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. The Los Angeles Chargers would contribute a $200 million stadium loan from the NFL and personal seat license fees to the construction costs and would pay $1 per year in rent to the Rams.
|FactSnippet No. 116,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Los Angeles Chargers made offseason changes including a new General Manager, Tom Telesco, and head coach, Mike McCoy, the former offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos.
|FactSnippet No. 116,655 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. The Los Angeles Chargers rebounded on the road against their division rival Oakland Raiders.
|FactSnippet No. 116,654 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. The Los Angeles Chargers agreed to a trade on draft day with the New York Giants.
|FactSnippet No. 116,652 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Los Angeles Chargers coveted Eli Manning and wanted to select him with their first round pick, which was the first overall pick of the draft.
|FactSnippet No. 116,651 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. The Los Angeles Chargers traded several players and draft choices to the Arizona Cardinals in order to move up to the second pick and select Leaf.
|FactSnippet No. 116,645 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Additionally, the Los Angeles Chargers acquired quarterback Stan Humphries in a trade with the Washington Redskins.
|FactSnippet No. 116,641 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. The Los Angeles Chargers led the league in passing yards an NFL record six consecutive years from 1978 to 1983 and again in 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 116,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Los Angeles Chargers were established with seven other American Football League teams in 1959.
|FactSnippet No. 116,634 - en.wikipedia.org|