1. Jacksonville is served by Jacksonville International Airport, 13 miles north of downtown, with 82 departures a day to 27 nonstop destination cities.
|FactSnippet No. 768,544 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Jacksonville is home to Deutsche Bank's second largest US operation; only New York is larger.
|FactSnippet No. 768,540 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Jacksonville Is A True Blue Football Town The Gator Bowl has a history that spans nearly 70 years, and served as one of many platforms for legendary players and coaches.
|FactSnippet No. 159,702|
10. Jacksonville is home to the Marine Corporation Museum of the Carolinas and the Lynnwood Park Zoo.
|FactSnippet No. 159,686|
18. Jacksonville is the largest city in the continental United States by land mass at over 800 square miles.
|FactSnippet No. 159,641|
19. Jacksonville is gigantic: At nearly 900 square miles, it is by far the largest city in the continental United States in terms of geographical area.
|FactSnippet No. 159,640|
20. Florida State College at Jacksonville is a state college and a member of the Florida College System, offering two-year associate's degrees as well as some four-year bachelor's degrees.
|FactSnippet No. 159,629 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Jacksonville is the 47th largest local television market in the United States,.
|FactSnippet No. 159,614 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Jacksonville is home to Deutsche Bank's second largest US operation, only New York is larger.
|FactSnippet No. 159,611 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Jacksonville is the most populous city in Florida, and the twelfth most populous city in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 159,603 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In 2004, Jacksonville was inundated by Hurricane Frances and Hurricane Jeanne, which made landfall south of the area, and suffered minor damage from Tropical Storm Bonnie, which spawned a minor tornado.
|FactSnippet No. 159,598 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. The high point of Jacksonville rises to 190 feet above sea level on Trail Ridge just along the boundary with Baker County.
|FactSnippet No. 159,591 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. The Jacksonville Beaches communities are along the adjacent Atlantic coast.
|FactSnippet No. 159,588 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Jacksonville is the most populous city in the US state of Florida and the largest city by area in the contiguous United States.
|FactSnippet No. 159,587 - en.wikipedia.org|