|FactSnippet No. 782,866|
47 Facts About Jason Mraz
6. Jason Mraz embarked on a global tour this time and performed in Australia, Asia, and Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 782,859|
9. Jason Mraz started out on his career by performing for a band known Elgin Park in 1999 in the US city of San Diego.
|FactSnippet No. 782,856|
11. Jason Mraz was born to parents of Czech descent on June 23, 1977, in Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 782,854|
14. Jason Mraz has received a number of well-deserved accolades including 2 Grammies, 2 Teen Choice Awards, 1 People's Choice Award and the 2009 Hal David Songwriters Hall of Fame Award.
|FactSnippet No. 782,850|
16. Jason Mraz received the Clean Water Award in 2010 from the Surfrider Foundation, for helping to preserve the world's oceans and beaches.
|FactSnippet No. 782,848 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Jason Mraz performed with his touring band, including drummer Adam King, Rivera, Sheridan and keyboardist Eric Hinojosa, along with a guest appearance from Blues Traveler frontman John Popper.
|FactSnippet No. 782,837 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Jason Mraz moved to the Shockoe Bottom neighborhood of Richmond, Virginia, where he took on a series of odd jobs which included elementary-school janitor, and he joined the Ashland Stage Company.
|FactSnippet No. 782,834 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Jason Mraz has won two Grammy Awards and received two additional nominations, and has won two Teen Choice Awards, a People's Choice Award and the Hal David Songwriters Hall of Fame Award.
|FactSnippet No. 782,830 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. On October 25, 2015, Jason Mraz married his girlfriend, Christina Carano, in a private ceremony in his hometown of Mechanicsville, Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 3,315 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In July 2018, Jason Mraz shared the lyric video for the song "More Than Friends", a duet with Meghan Trainor.
|FactSnippet No. 3,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. In 2005, Jason Mraz was one of many singers featured in the fall advertisement campaign for The Gap entitled "Favorites", singing a cover of Bob Marley's "One Love".
|FactSnippet No. 3,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. On July 26, 2005, Jason Mraz released his second major label album, Mr A–Z, produced by Steve Lillywhite for Atlantic Records.
|FactSnippet No. 3,302 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Jason Mraz opened for Tracy Chapman in 2003 at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
|FactSnippet No. 3,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Soon after moving to San Diego in 1999, Jason Mraz became a roadie for the band Elgin Park.
|FactSnippet No. 3,296 - en.wikipedia.org|