1. Joe Frazier was known for his sheer strength, durability, punch power and all-out relentless attack.
|FactSnippet No. 981,516|
3. Joe Frazier took the fight with a unanimous decision, delivering Ali his first professional defeat.
|FactSnippet No. 981,507|
6. Joe Frazier stated repeatedly that he no longer had any bitter feelings towards Ali.
|FactSnippet No. 981,500 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Joe Frazier told Sports Illustrated in May 2009 that he no longer held hard feelings for Ali.
|FactSnippet No. 981,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Joe Frazier promoted the book with a memorable appearance on The Howard Stern Show on January 23, 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 981,489 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Joe Frazier appeared on-screen in the 8th series of The Celebrity Apprentice television show as a guest-attendee at a Silent Auction event held for the season finale (won by Joan Rivers).
|FactSnippet No. 981,486 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Joe Frazier appeared in another episode of The Simpsons—"Homer's Paternity Coot" in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 981,485 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1986, Joe Frazier appeared as the "corner man" for Mr T against Roddy Piper at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum as part of WrestleMania 2.
|FactSnippet No. 981,483 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Joe Frazier won 73 percent of his fights by knockout, compared to 60 percent for Ali and 84 percent for Foreman.
|FactSnippet No. 981,480 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In March 1975, Joe Frazier fought a rematch with Jimmy Ellis in Melbourne, Australia, knocking him out in nine rounds.
|FactSnippet No. 981,477 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Joe Frazier was known to improve in middle rounds, and this was the case with Ali.
|FactSnippet No. 981,472 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Joe Frazier had had two good wins, including a bruising battle with Oscar Bonavena, whom Ali had defeated by a TKO in 15 rounds.
|FactSnippet No. 981,471 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Joe Frazier had himself declined to participate in the WBA tournament to protest their decision to strip Ali.
|FactSnippet No. 981,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Joe Frazier was raised in a rural community of Beaufort called Laurel Bay.
|FactSnippet No. 981,441 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Joe Frazier reigned as the undisputed heavyweight champion from 1970 to 1973, and as an amateur won a gold medal at the 1964 Summer Olympics.
|FactSnippet No. 981,433 - en.wikipedia.org|