1. Kate Bush Beat: Rugby, resilience and the inspiring school of hard Knox.
|FactSnippet No. 130,815|
2. Kate Bush has announced on Monday that she will be publishing her first book.
|FactSnippet No. 105,104|
10. Kate Bush provided vocals on two of Peter Gabriel's albums, including the hits "Games Without Frontiers" and "Don't Give Up", as well as "No Self-Control".
|FactSnippet No. 81,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 1999, Kate Bush wrote and recorded a song for the Disney film Dinosaur, but the track was ultimately not included on the soundtrack.
|FactSnippet No. 81,312 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 1990, Kate Bush starred in the black comedy film Les Dogs, produced by The Comic Strip for BBC television.
|FactSnippet No. 81,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In 1994, Kate Bush provided the music used in a series of psychedelic-themed television adverts for the soft drink Fruitopia that appeared in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 81,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Kate Bush participated in the first benefit concert in aid of The Prince's Trust in July 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 81,299 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Kate Bush said in a BBC Radio 2 interview with Mark Radcliffe that she actually enjoyed the tour but was consumed with producing her subsequent records.
|FactSnippet No. 81,298 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Kate Bush held a benefit concert on 12 May 1979, with Peter Gabriel and Steve Harley at London's Hammersmith Odeon for his family.
|FactSnippet No. 81,297 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Kate Bush became the first female artist to have top five albums in the UK charts in five successive decades, according to a 2013 article from The Telegraph.
|FactSnippet No. 81,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Kate Bush turned down an invitation by the organisers of the 2012 Summer Olympics closing ceremony to perform at the event; instead, a recording of a new remix of her 1985 hit "Running Up that Hill" was played at the end of the ceremony.
|FactSnippet No. 81,288 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Kate Bush became the first woman to reach number one on the UK charts with a self-penned song.
|FactSnippet No. 81,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Kate Bush wrote and made demos of close to 200 songs, a few of which today can be found on bootleg recordings and are known as the Phoenix Recordings.
|FactSnippet No. 81,269 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In 2005, Kate Bush stated in an interview with Mark Radcliffe on BBC Radio 2 that she believed EMI signed her before she was ready to make an album so that no other record company could offer her a contract.
|FactSnippet No. 81,268 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. Kate Bush was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the 2013 New Year Honours for services to music.
|FactSnippet No. 81,263 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Kate Bush was just nineteen years old when her debut single "Wuthering Heights" topped the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 19,913|