|FactSnippet No. 129,081|
30 Facts About Laura Ingraham
2. Fox News Laura Ingraham says that she is dropping her radio show to spend more time with her family.
|FactSnippet No. 129,080|
4. Fox News host Laura Ingraham announced Wednesday that she will end her longtime syndicated radio show and transition into a new career in podcasting.
|FactSnippet No. 129,077|
5. Fox News host Laura Ingraham criticized four newly elected and apparently far left congresswomen Tuesday night for their stances on Israel and white men.
|FactSnippet No. 103,515|
6. On Tuesday, Fox News host Laura Ingraham dedicated a 10-minute segment to criticize the four Democrats.
|FactSnippet No. 103,514|
8. Fox News host Laura Ingraham is transitioning her nationally-syndicated radio show that launched more than 17 years ago into a podcast, according to a Wednesday announcement.
|FactSnippet No. 103,512|
10. Fox News host Laura Ingraham announced Wednesday that she will end her longtime radio program and transition into a new career in podcasting.
|FactSnippet No. 103,503|
12. Laura Ingraham said Democrats are better than Republicans in telling the story of America.
|FactSnippet No. 76,924|
14. Laura Ingraham has a message for Taylor Swift after Tuesday night's Midterm Elections.
|FactSnippet No. 58,981|
17. Laura Ingraham tells Taylor Swift to 'shake it off' after candidate she endorsed loses.
|FactSnippet No. 58,976|
22. Laura Ingraham has said that her influences include Ronald Reagan, Robert Bork and Pat Buchanan.
|FactSnippet No. 38,960 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Laura Ingraham has spoken out against the changing racial demographics of The United States.
|FactSnippet No. 30,021 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In 2017, Laura Ingraham was described by the New York Times as an "ardent nationalist".
|FactSnippet No. 30,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In the late 1980s, Laura Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration for the Domestic Policy Advisor.
|FactSnippet No. 30,014 - en.wikipedia.org|