1. London City Airport is located in the City of London, with access to central London in 22 minutes.
|FactSnippet No. 160,555|
14. In 1972, Luton London City Airport was the most profitable airport in the country.
|FactSnippet No. 160,527 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. London City Airport assembled some of the best-known business names in the country today, to tackle the rising skills shortage in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths and announce a new £25,000 bursary fund for East London pupils.
|FactSnippet No. 160,499|
25. London City Airport names ex Crossrail boss Rob Holden as new chairman.
|FactSnippet No. 160,496|
29. London City Airport has a single 1,500-metre long runway, and a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence (Number P728) that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flight training (but only for training necessary for the operation of aircraft at the airport).
|FactSnippet No. 160,490 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. London City Airport is an international airport in London, United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 160,489 - en.wikipedia.org|