1. Lyoto Machida began training in sumo wrestling at the age of 8, and then BJJ and boxing at sixteen.
|FactSnippet No. 82,329 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Lyoto Machida trained at the New Japan Pro-Wrestling Dojo for six months in 2003 where he lived with future WWE Superstars Shinsuke Nakamura and Bryan Danielson.
|FactSnippet No. 82,331 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Lyoto Machida faced Luke Rockhold on 18 April 2015, at UFC on Fox 15.
|FactSnippet No. 82,348 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Lyoto Machida defied expectations at UFC 94, where he earned Knockout of the Night honors for his first-round stoppage of then-undefeated Thiago Silva.
|FactSnippet No. 82,354 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Lyoto Machida is a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under Walter Broca.
|FactSnippet No. 82,356 - en.wikipedia.org|