1. Marcus Rashford was born on 31 October 1997 and is an English professional footballer who plays as a forward for Premier League club Manchester United and the England national team.
|FactSnippet No. 80,928 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Marcus Rashford is a campaigner against racism, homelessness and child hunger in the United Kingdom.
|FactSnippet No. 80,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Marcus Rashford received the number 39 squad number, due to Van Gaal's insistence that strikers wear a squad number containing a nine.
|FactSnippet No. 80,938 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In February 2016, Marcus Rashford was subject to a loan bid from League One club Crewe Alexandra, but the temporary transfer was rejected by Reserves manager Warren Joyce.
|FactSnippet No. 80,939 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On 20 March, Marcus Rashford made history when he scored the only goal in the Manchester derby, his team's first away league win over Manchester City since 2012; aged just 18 years and 141 days, he became the youngest scorer in the fixture in the Premier League era, overtaking Wayne Rooney's record by almost one year.
|FactSnippet No. 80,940 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. On 23 October, Marcus Rashford came third in the 2017 Golden Boy award behind winner Kylian Mbappe and Ousmane Dembele.
|FactSnippet No. 80,944 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. In March 2020, during the UK lockdown imposed by Boris Johnson's government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Marcus Rashford teamed up with the poverty and food waste charity FareShare to deliver meals to those in the Greater Manchester area who were no longer receiving their free school meals, as well as to children who attended community centres and school breakfast clubs.
|FactSnippet No. 80,953 - en.wikipedia.org|