|FactSnippet No. 840,602 - en.wikipedia.org|
101 Facts About Mark Warner
15. Mark Warner is working on writing new laws to govern data collection initiatives like Facebook Research.
|FactSnippet No. 786,093|
20. Mark Warner calls out Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, in arguably more explicit terms than any Democrat has yet, saying he has read the underlying classified material used in the memo and that Nunes misrepresented it as part of a McCarthyite "secret Star Chamber" effort to discredit the FBI probe of the president.
|FactSnippet No. 768,930|
22. Mark Warner serves as the vice chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 768,927|
24. Mark Warner was a possible VP choice for Barack Obama during the 2008 Presidential elections.
|FactSnippet No. 768,925|
26. Mark Warner is the vice chair of both the Senate Democratic Caucus and the Senate Intelligence Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 768,923|
27. In December 2018, Mark Warner called Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei a threat to US national security.
|FactSnippet No. 768,921 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Mark Warner supports same-sex marriage, announcing his support for same-sex marriage in a statement on his Facebook page in March 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 768,918 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Mark Warner voted for the 2010 Affordable Care Act, helping the Senate reach the required sixty votes to prevent it from going to a filibuster.
|FactSnippet No. 768,916 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Mark Warner had supported and campaigned for Kaine, and many national pundits considered Kaine's victory to be further evidence of Warner's political clout in Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 768,912 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Mark Warner calls out Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, in arguably more explicit terms than any Democrat has yet, saying he has read the underlying classified material used in the memo and that Nunes misrepresented it as part of a McCarthyite "secret Star Chamber" effort to discredit the FBI probe of the president.
|FactSnippet No. 176,215|
44. Mark Warner lives in Alexandria, Virginia, with his wife, Lisa, and their three daughters.
|FactSnippet No. 176,213|
46. Mark Warner voted with the Democratic Party 89.0 percent of the time, which ranked 43rd among the 53 Senate Democratic members as of July 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 176,211|
47. Mark Warner voted with the Democratic Party 89.9 percent of the time, which ranked 42nd among the 53 Senate Democratic members as of August 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 176,210|
50. On November 4, 2008, Mark Warner won election to the United States Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 176,206|
52. On February 4, 2014, Mark Warner said that he would sign a petition to deport Justin Bieber, a Canadian citizen.
|FactSnippet No. 176,202|
54. Mark Warner voted with the Democratic Party in favor of the bill.
|FactSnippet No. 176,199|
55. Mark Warner voted for the confirmation of John Brennan as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
|FactSnippet No. 176,198|
56. Mark Warner voted with 29 Democrats, 43 Republicans and one independent in favor of the bill.
|FactSnippet No. 176,196|
70. Mark Warner is the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee and his threats hold a lot of sway.
|FactSnippet No. 176,155|
71. Mark Warner told those in attendance about efforts he's making in Washington to combat the opioid crisis in Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 176,151|
82. In October 2014, Mark Warner was implicated in a federal investigation of the 2014 resignation of Virginia State Senator Phillip Puckett, a Democrat.
|FactSnippet No. 176,138 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. In June 2017, Mark Warner voted to support Trump's $350 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia.
|FactSnippet No. 176,136 - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Mark Warner was awarded the Distinguished Public Service Medal by US Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus, the Navy's highest honor for a civilian, for his consistent support of Virginia's military families and veterans.
|FactSnippet No. 176,128 - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Mark Warner was successful in pushing the Department of Veterans Affairs to expand access to PTSD treatment for female military veterans returning from service in Iraq and Afghanistan.
|FactSnippet No. 176,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
90. From the start of his Senate term, Mark Warner attempted to replicate in Washington, DC the bipartisan partnerships that he used effectively during his tenure as Virginia governor.
|FactSnippet No. 176,122 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. In the fall of 2012, Mark Warner was approached by supporters about possibly leaving the Senate to seek a second four-year term as Virginia's governor.
|FactSnippet No. 176,118 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. In 2004, Mark Warner worked with Democratic and moderate Republican legislators and the business community to reform the tax code, lowering food and some income taxes while increasing the sales and cigarette taxes.
|FactSnippet No. 176,107 - en.wikipedia.org|