1. On February 4, 2010, Mike Dunleavy Jr stepped down from his duties as the Clippers' coach.
|FactSnippet No. 755,245 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Mike Dunleavy Jr will continue to protect the Permanent Fund and the Permanent Fund Dividend on behalf of Alaska, and in the manner the Founders intended.
|FactSnippet No. 587,305|
3. Mike Dunleavy Jr knows that Alaska can get expenditures in line with revenues.
|FactSnippet No. 587,304|
5. In 1983 Mike Dunleavy Jr pursued his dream of moving to Alaska to hunt and fish.
|FactSnippet No. 587,302|
6. On September 24, 2018, Mike Dunleavy Jr was hired by the Golden State Warriors as a pro scout.
|FactSnippet No. 587,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Mike Dunleavy Jr made his debut for the Cavaliers in the team's season opener on October 25, 2016 against the New York Knicks.
|FactSnippet No. 587,299 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On July 10, 2013, Mike Dunleavy Jr signed with the Chicago Bulls, on a reported two-year deal worth about $6 million.
|FactSnippet No. 587,295 - en.wikipedia.org|