1. Santabought one ton of the substance from Santa Anna, but his experiments proved unsuccessful.
8 Facts About Santa
2. Santa's address is: Santa Claus, North Pole, Canada, H0H 0H0; no postage is required.
3. At family parties, Santa is sometimes impersonated by the male head of the household or other adult male family member.
4. Sometimes a photograph of the child and Santa are taken.
5. Santa is much more organic, integral, connected to the past, and therefore connected to the future.
6. Unbeknownst to many, Santa actually has to use many sleighs and fake Santa drivers to get the job done Christmas Eve, and the transportation management system optimally builds thousands of consolidated sacks that maximize cube utilization and minimize total air miles.
7. Santa was dressed in an American flag, and had a puppet with the name "Jeff" written on it, reflecting its Civil War context.
8. In 1863, a picture of Santa illustrated by Nast appeared in Harper's Weekly.