|FactSnippet No. 133,366|
37 Facts About Boston Celtics
3. The Boston Celtics finished off their trip in Utah and Portland, two teams expected to be fighting for not only a playoff spot in the West but home-court advantage.
|FactSnippet No. 133,364|
4. The Boston Celtics avenged an early-season loss to the Toronto Raptors in a battle between two of the elite teams in the conference.
|FactSnippet No. 133,363|
5. The Boston Celtics have shown flashes of brilliance early in the campaign, including Friday's.
|FactSnippet No. 133,361|
8. In January 2017, the Boston Celtics signed a multi-year deal with General Electric where they became the "exclusive Data and Analytics partner" for the team.
|FactSnippet No. 111,524 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Boston Celtics have an NBA record 17 Championships including 8 in a row, and 11 championships in 13 years.
|FactSnippet No. 111,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Boston Celtics were once rivals of the New Jersey Nets during the early 2000s due to their respective locations and their burgeoning stars.
|FactSnippet No. 111,518 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. The Boston Celtics were swept by the second seeded Cleveland Cavaliers in the first round.
|FactSnippet No. 111,516 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In the playoffs, the Boston Celtics faced the Atlanta Hawks in the first round, beating them in six games led by strong play from Pierce and Garnett.
|FactSnippet No. 111,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. The Boston Celtics would end up making the playoffs as the fourth seed in the Eastern Conference in the 2012 NBA Playoffs.
|FactSnippet No. 111,512 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. The Boston Celtics defeated the Detroit Pistons in six games of the Eastern Conference Finals, winning two road games.
|FactSnippet No. 111,509 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. The Boston Celtics made the playoffs, only to be swept in the first round by the Indiana Pacers, losing all 4 games by blowout margins.
|FactSnippet No. 111,507 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In 1995, the Boston Celtics moved from the Boston Garden to the Fleet Center.
|FactSnippet No. 111,504 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. The Boston Celtics made the playoffs, losing to the heavily favored Orlando Magic in 4 games.
|FactSnippet No. 111,503 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. The Boston Celtics signed aging Dominique Wilkins as a free agent, who led the team in scoring with 17.8 PPG.
|FactSnippet No. 111,502 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In 1988, the Boston Celtics lost in six games to future champion Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Finals.
|FactSnippet No. 111,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. In 1983 the Boston Celtics were swept in the playoffs for the first time by the Milwaukee Bucks; afterward Fitch resigned and the team was sold to new owners led by Don Gaston.
|FactSnippet No. 111,495 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Boston Celtics owned two of the top eight picks in the 1978 NBA draft.
|FactSnippet No. 111,493 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. In 1964, the Boston Celtics became the first NBA team to have an all African-American starting lineup.
|FactSnippet No. 111,490 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. One of the first great players to join the Boston Celtics was Bob Cousy, whom Auerbach initially refused to draft out of nearby Holy Cross because he was "too flashy.
|FactSnippet No. 111,486 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In 1950, the Boston Celtics signed Chuck Cooper, becoming the first NBA franchise to draft a black player.
|FactSnippet No. 111,484 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Boston Celtics are an American professional basketball team based in Boston, Massachusetts.
|FactSnippet No. 111,481 - en.wikipedia.org|