1. The Lakers were pushed by Hart, who played the entire second half and was a defensive menace to create fast-break opportunities.
|FactSnippet No. 608,851|
4. The Lakers played the Minnesota Timberwolves in London in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 606,353|
8. The Lakers have split two games against Minnesota this season, with the home team winning each time by four points.
|FactSnippet No. 597,550|
9. Lonzo Ball lamented how the Lakers kept losing the same way.
|FactSnippet No. 597,549|
10. The Lakers are struggling for offensive cohesiveness without James, as might be expected, but Caldwell-Pope and Lonzo Ball hit three 3-pointers apiece in the first half to keep it close.
|FactSnippet No. 589,647|
11. The Lakers scored just three points after a JaVale McGee layup with four minutes left.
|FactSnippet No. 589,645|
16. Josh Hart has re-entered the Lakers starting lineup in James' absence and should continue to get a majority of the run with the first unit until James returns.
|FactSnippet No. 565,035|
18. The Lakers had lost their two previous games without him, including on a heart-breaking buzzer-beating three on Thursday night in Sacramento.
|FactSnippet No. 548,716|
21. The Lakers defeated the Suns that night but lost Karl Malone to a sprained right knee, an injury that would keep him out of the next 39 games.
|FactSnippet No. 545,467|
26. The Lakers had power forward Kurt Rambis, a bespectacled, blue-collar fan favorite who had joined the team in 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 545,452|
27. The Lakers garnered their share of NBA records that year anyway.
|FactSnippet No. 545,450|
28. The Lakers lost Magic Johnson for much of the season to a knee injury.
|FactSnippet No. 545,447|
29. The Lakers were talented and deep-Jamaal Wilkes, Jim Chones, and Abdul-Jabbar made for an intimidating front line, and the backcourt of Johnson and Nixon could stand up to any guard tandem in the country.
|FactSnippet No. 545,446|
32. The Lakers dispatched the Chicago Bulls in the division semifinals, then breezed by San Francisco in the division finals.
|FactSnippet No. 545,441|
33. The Lakers won Game 3 in Los Angeles, thanks to a last-second steal and a layup by Jerry West.
|FactSnippet No. 545,438|
35. On July 9, 2018, the Lakers signed LeBron James to a 4-year, $154 million contract.
|FactSnippet No. 545,426 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. The Lakers drafted Jordan Clarkson with the 46th pick of the draft and agreed terms for a two-year deal.
|FactSnippet No. 545,424 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. The Lakers lost the first game of the NBA Finals to Philadelphia, but that only proved to be a temporary blip, as they swept the next four games to claim their second consecutive championship.
|FactSnippet No. 545,418 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. The Lakers gained their first ever Finals victory over the Celtics, and they were the only visiting team to ever do this in Boston Garden.
|FactSnippet No. 545,414 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. The Lakers were able to pull together and make the NBA Finals, only to lose in heartbreaking fashion to a now-dominant Celtics team.
|FactSnippet No. 545,409 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. The Lakers are covering for the loss of LeBron James by committee and it was Caldwell-Popes turn in this one.
|FactSnippet No. 545,406|
45. San Antonio Spurs and the Lakers, developed what some would classify as a rivalry in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
|FactSnippet No. 519,572 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. On July 9, 2018, the Lakers signed LeBron James to a four-year, $154 million contract.
|FactSnippet No. 519,570 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. On February 21, 2017, the Lakers fired general manager Mitch Kupchak, while Magic Johnson was named as the president of basketball operations.
|FactSnippet No. 519,566 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. The Lakers went on to miss the NBA playoffs for the first time since 2005, for just the second time in the last two decades and for just the sixth time in franchise history.
|FactSnippet No. 519,563 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. The Lakers clinched a playoff berth on the final game of the season and finished seventh in the Western Conference after beating the Houston Rockets on April 16, 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 519,561 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. On November 12, 2012, the Lakers hired Mike D'Antoni as head coach.
|FactSnippet No. 519,560 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. The Lakers went on to win game seven in overtime, with the Kings missing numerous potentially game-saving shots and free throws.
|FactSnippet No. 519,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. The Lakers went on to reach the finals against the New York Knicks where they would avenge their 1970 finals loss by defeating them 4 games to 1.
|FactSnippet No. 519,552 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Los Angeles Lakers are an American professional basketball team based in Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 519,545 - en.wikipedia.org|