1. On 7 August 2018, Nadine Dorries tweeted 'No woman in a liberal, progressive society should be forced to cover up her beauty or her bruises.
|FactSnippet No. 313,257 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. On 8 May 2013, Nadine Dorries regained the Conservative whip without any conditions having been applied.
|FactSnippet No. 313,252 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. On 31 October 2006, Nadine Dorries introduced a Private Member's Bill in the House of Commons, which would have reduced the time limit for abortion in Great Britain from 24 to 21 weeks; introduced a ten-day 'cooling-off' period for women wishing to have an abortion, during which time the woman would be required to undergo counselling; and accelerate access to abortion at the end of the cooling-off period.
|FactSnippet No. 313,239 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 2009 though, Nadine Dorries was highly critical of David Cameron's proposal to consider using all-women shortlists, arguing against a move which would create "two classes of MPs".
|FactSnippet No. 313,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2008, Nadine Dorries won The Spectator magazine's Readers' Representative Award, and in 2012 she was voted best MP on Twitter by the politics.
|FactSnippet No. 313,228 - en.wikipedia.org|