1. Nandan Nilekani was previously the co-chairman, Infosys Technologies Limited, which he co-founded in 1981.
|FactSnippet No. 561,083|
6. Nandan Nilekani is a member of the political party, Indian National Congress, but he is not active in politics.
|FactSnippet No. 548,536|
13. Nandan Nilekani is a member of Indian National Congress but not active in politics as of 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 517,579 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Nandan Nilekani is president of the governing body of the New Delhi-based National Council of Applied Economic Research, India's largest and oldest non-profit economic research think tank.
|FactSnippet No. 68,374 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Nandan Nilekani left Infosys in July 2009 to serve as the chairman of the Unique Identification Authority of India, a cabinet-ranking position that he entered under the invitation of Prime Minister Dr Manmohan Singh.
|FactSnippet No. 68,370 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Nandan Nilekani was born on 2 June 1955 at Bangalore, Karnataka.
|FactSnippet No. 68,366 - en.wikipedia.org|