1. Nick Cave has recently launched his own website—The Red Hand Files—and has answered thoughtful questions submitted by fans about, among other things, his attitude towards women displayed.
|FactSnippet No. 105,844|
6. Nick Cave is a contributor to a 2009 rock biography of the Triffids, Vagabond Holes: David McComb and the Triffids, edited by Australian academics Niall Lucy and Chris Coughran.
|FactSnippet No. 46,940 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Nick Cave was then invited to be one of many rock and country artists to contribute to the liner notes of the retrospective The Essential Johnny Cash CD, released to coincide with Cash's 70th birthday.
|FactSnippet No. 46,931 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Nick Cave has responded to a fan in an open letter, talking about the death of his son Arthur.
|FactSnippet No. 35,641|
20. Nick Cave shares beautiful message about communicating with his late son Arthur after his passing.
|FactSnippet No. 35,638|
21. Nick Cave penned an emotional letter about the death of his son, Arthur to a fan.
|FactSnippet No. 35,637|
22. Nick Cave responds to fan in open letter talking about death of his son Arthur.
|FactSnippet No. 35,636|
23. Nick Cave tells of love that can never die for tragic son Arthur.
|FactSnippet No. 35,634|